22 Michael Brown


Michael Brown
Age : 32
Hometown : Rincon , Ga ( Savannah )
Nickname: Downtown (Mike Brown)
Car : 75 Chevrolet Nova
Engine : Built by Donald Wooten
Sponsors : Fisher Motor Sports , Jake Patrick & Son Plumbing .
Bio : affiliated with Fisher motor sports by blood , I grew up around dirt track racing watching and helping my older brother ( William Fisher )  always had the passion for racing , started playing baseball in middle school and made varsity in my freshmen year . Continued ball after graduation and signed on with the Cleveland Indians 4 A my career snuffed short due to dislocated elbow . Came home married my wife and started a family , joined a few traveling ball teams here and there just never could regain the fire I once had in that time my brothers racing had really become apart of his life and was making a name every where he went . I started going and helping him again the passion and fever for racing was burning in me again . I told William I was wanting to race and he helped me find a car and quickly began gathering the necessity’s he helped me put it together and set it up and I ran my first race at Golden isle June 2018 11th place finish , went to Cochran again in June and qualified in for 2K to win due to rain out didn’t race , followed up at the end of June in Waycross speedway 10th place finish . I am a rookie but  I’ve got one of the best in the Enduro division setting my car up and guiding me and I will be a contender for the Border Line Brawl .
Thank you .